Sunday, March 13, 2011

Today's CRAZY CVS trip...


This was a ridiculous trip to CVS today (ridiculously awesome!!). Here is how the transaction played out:

Total worth of purchase: $102.20
Total out of my pocket: $10.66
Total saved: $91.54!!!

I used coupons as well as $22 in ECB's (extra care bucks) to help take the total down.

ALSO...I received another $22 in extra care bucks from todays purchases to use on my next one!

If you are interested in learning how to 'CVS' please let me know! It's so much fun to save money! I would much rather use the money that I previously spent on toothpaste and hairspray on a date night!! (which both of these items were free today...amongst other items too).

Happy Sunday!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are cracking me up, when I get home and organized again, I'm coming over for classes!!

    ReplyDelete