Thursday, March 3, 2011

Loco for Boca!


This one is for you Kate!

I have only had Boca Burgers a few times but my friend Kate LOVES them...so if you like them too...here is a GREAT deal for them at Publix this week...starting today!

They are B1G1 (buy one, get one) this week.

Regular price is $3.91, which would put one box at $1.96 before coupons.

There is a Target coupon out that you can print off using their website which is $2/2.
Using the coupon on top of the deal would make each box .96 cents!! Sometimes you can print the coupon more than once at the Target website, so if you can, print a few and stock up!

As for competitor coupons at Publix, the specific store that I go to will accept Target, Rite-Aid, and Kroger coupons. When in doubt...just ask the manager.

Hint: In our region, you do not have to buy 2 items to get the B1G1 at Publix...you can buy just 1 for half off.

If you have any meal ideas for the boca burgers, please leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness gracious! If anyone sees me at the store with a cart full of Boca I'll tell them who sent me!!! Thanks girl! Now I need to make room in my freezer for Boca storage. ;)

    ReplyDelete