Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bambi for the Basket!


Hey everyone! I am so stinkin' excited to be starting this blog to share my 'deals' with you all that seem to be significant. This is not a couponing blog, per se, but rather a place that you can go to find great deals on some pretty random things. If you are a Mom, you will probably find that most of the deals center around family and kids...such as the one today!

I was strolling through Target (a hobby of mine), and I saw that the Disney movie Bambi was already out! It was on sale for $22. This in and of itself is pricey, but I rememberd that I had a $10 off coupon for the DVD! Its a blue-ray and DVD combo set. So...after using my coupon and getting the DVD at sale price to begin with, it will only cost in the ballpark of $12!! My plan is to put it in my daughter K-Bear's Easter basket! Oh...I love a deal!

The Target sale will end 3/5 and the coupon will expire 3/8...so just a great excuse to hurry out to Target...if you need one ;)

How to get the coupon: Its as simple as going to disneymovierewards.com and they will send you great coupons via email for all newly released Disney movies! Also...you can earn points towards cool rewards when you put in codes from your purchased DVDs.


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment