Thursday, March 10, 2011

Publix Trip


Here is the breakdown of my Publix shopping trip today. This was not a full grocery run, so not as large as usual. Percentage wise, not a bad day...but room to grow :) I used coupons on top of things that were already on sale. I also did the $10 off of a $50 gas card promotion that they have going on...who doesnt want to save 20% on gas right now? I was going to take a picture, but didnt have the time today...I will try to in the future :)

Items:
Finish dishwashing detergent
pure almond silk milk
turkey sausage
yellow cake mix
dill sandwich stackers
sargento shredded cheese (2)
sliced cheese
pillsbury frosting
strawberries
Reach floss (2)
mandarain orange cups
post cereal (2)
publix papter towel roll (penny item)
gerber puffs
lunchables (2)
sour cream
bailey's coffee creamer
worcester sauce
apples
bananas
organic baby food (3 jars)
plums

Total before savings/coupons: $75.06(not including the gas card in the grocery bill)
Total out of pocket: $27.70
Percentage saved: 63% (if my calculations are correct)

I love sharing my tips, so if you would like some help with your grocery runs let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment