Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cooking up Early Detection

Hi everyone!

I had a fun run to Publix today...so I want to tell you all about it! There is currently a rebate going on which states that if you spend $25 on P&G products at select stores, you get a free Pink Bakeware set to help support Breast Cancer Awareness! Now...once you include a trip with sales and coupons, you can get a lot for a little! Visit southernsavers.com for more info. There are a lot of scenarios you could work up, but here is mine...

I bought:
1 CG concealer
2 CG eyeshadow
1 Febreeze candle (the cinnamon scent...perfect for fall!)
1 Febreeze scent thing
1 Olay facial cleansing cloths
The subtotal before coupons was $25.48
What I paid out of pocket after coupons: $11

So, I got all of these products and will get a free bakeware set for only $11!

This is what is included in the bakeware set:
3 Piece Mixing Bowl Set w/ Lids
Spatula
Oven Glove
3 Piece Measuring Cup Set
Silicone Baking Sheet
Tin Cookie Sheet

I am a happy camper on this one. If I had more than 1 copy of my P&G coupon booklet, I could have spent even less! If you would like help setting up your own scenario or using mine, I am happy to help! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment